Dr. Ksenija Komljenović (Belgrade, Serbia) is an award-winning percussionist, composer, and cofounder of the Balkan Percussion Duo and PNEUMA. Throughout her versatile career, she has studied, performed, and taught across Europe, the United States, and Asia. Ksenija is the first woman from Serbia with a Doctor of Musical Arts in Percussion Degree. She holds the Assistant Professor of Percussion position at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. Ksenija serves as a host on the At Percussion Podcast.
• Stuart Saunders Smith - Songs I-IX for Actor-Percussionist
• J. S. Bach - Chaconne from Violin Partita No.2 in D minor, BWV 1004
• J.S. Bach - Adagio from Violin Sonata No.1 in G minor, BWV 1001
BALKAN PERCUSSION DUO
• Cie Kahlua - Ceci n'est pas une balle
ELEMENTAL CULTURE COLLECTIVE
TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY - CORPUS CHRISTI
PIANO & PERCUSSION
Igor Stravinsky - The Rite of Spring
4 SALE for marimba duet with bongos is finally published, and can be purchased on Bachovich Music Publications website! Check out the video here.
My transcription for Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor, BWV 565 for marimba duet has been published! You can check it out on Bachovich Music Publications website.
• 2020 - Became the Artistic Director of PNEUMA
• 2019 - Became a Marimba One Artist
• 2019 - Joined the At Percussion Podcast as a co-host
• 2019 - Joined the distinguished faculty at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi as Assistant Professor of Percussion
• 2019 - Won the co-principal position for the World Percussion Group and toured around England, Spain, and Portugal in the spring
• 2018 - Balkan Percussion Duo won Second Prize at the International Percussion Competition Luxembourg